Thursday, May 15, 2008

!! श्री गणेशाय नमः !!

After overcoming the procrastination of a few months, finally I have started writing (Hurray!!!). I couldn't think of any better title for my first post than श्री गणेशाय नमः. It is also in line with the common Indian tradition of starting any good work with Lord Ganesh's name. Actually I can name it with my own name too, since Adhiraj is one of the Lord Ganesh's names.
The idea of writing a blog is inspired from my friend Deepak. Also recently the Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan have started blogging, what a coincidence!
Another choice before starting blogging was that of the blogger. As I am also like many other millions a google fan, so I chose google's blogger. Thanks Mr. Page and Mr. Brin.
Thats all for the day. Will always try to be true to myself while writing all the future posts. And I hope that writing activity will bring a hidden writer and maybe a poet out of me.

~~ Adhiraj


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good, keep it up!!

Deepak Salunke said...

A really good start dude..keep it up! looking forward to some nice posts from u :P

Unknown said...

Jitte blog utti icecream.. :-)

Unknown said...

good
it will be nice to read from you....